Data integration made simple, secure and extensible. The new open-source standard to sync data from applications, APIs & databases to warehouses, lakes & other destinations.
Airbyte is on a mission to make data integration pipelines a commodity.
- Maintenance-free connectors you can use in minutes. Just authenticate your sources and warehouse, and get connectors that adapt to schema and API changes for you.
- Building new connectors made trivial. We make it very easy to add new connectors that you need, using the language of your choice, by offering scheduling and orchestration.
- Designed to cover the long tail of connectors and needs. Benefit from the community's battle-tested connectors and adapt them to your specific needs.
- Your data stays in your cloud. Have full control over your data, and the costs of your data transfers.
- No more security compliance process to go through as Airbyte is self-hosted.
- No more pricing indexed on volume, as cloud-based solutions offer.
git clone https://github.com/airbytehq/airbyte.git
- Built for extensibility: Adapt an existing connector to your needs or build a new one with ease.
- Optional normalized schemas: Entirely customizable, start with raw data or from some suggestion of normalized data.
- Full-grade scheduler: Automate your replications with the frequency you need.
- Real-time monitoring: We log all errors in full detail to help you understand.
- Incremental updates: Automated replications are based on incremental updates to reduce your data transfer costs.
- Manual full refresh: Sometimes, you need to re-sync all your data to start again.
- Debugging autonomy: Modify and debug pipelines as you see fit, without waiting.
We love contributions to Airbyte, big or small.
Note that you are able to create connectors using the language you want, as Airbyte connections run as Docker containers.
Also, we will never ask you to maintain your connector. The goal is that the Airbyte team and the community helps maintain it, let's call it crowdsourced maintenance!
For general help using Airbyte, please refer to the official Airbyte documentation. For additional help, you can use one of these channels to ask a question: